Feingold for President - Minnesota

No more lies. The president broke the law.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Why Feingold should be President

Here is a politician who is thinking of the rights of Americans when he looks at legislation

I went to the world can't wait rally and it was good. People honked as they passed and halfway through quarter sized snowflakes started falling. Downtown Minneapolis is great in that kind of snow where teh lights catch all the snowflakes. I was dissapointed by the poor showing. This area has millions of people but there were maybe 80 people there. I think that is probably a high extimate.

I am wondering why the democrates are not organizing rallies though. I did not see a single democratic politician there. they say they want to win but they don't. I also didn't meet anyone who is going to make it to Washington.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home