Feingold for President - Minnesota

No more lies. The president broke the law.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Changes and realizations

Okay,

Today I realized that my change was the same template as another person doing a Russ Feingold for President blog. I decided to change it and I decided to change the title as well to reflect where I am at- MN- As soon as I figure out links I will start putting them together though I can tell you that there are a bunch of interesting clips out there right now.

www.washingtonpost.com

This a good analysis that is pretty much lays out the wiretapping issue.

a little more of his opnion about the legality of these actions

Well that is about it today.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger MNBluestater said…

    Shouldn't this blog read "Minnesota for Feingold." It comes up on searches as Feingolf for Minnesota.

    Also, your introduction--good, except it's the White House, not the Whitehouse.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger MNBluestater said…

    Sorry, I meant: Shouldn't this blog read "Minnesota for Feingold." It comes up on searches as Feingold for Minnesota.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home